Saturday, August 3, 2013

How about a pizza?

This Kitteh Is Not a Vegemitarian


It's been a nice, relaxing Saturday. The usual cleaning, of course. Steve wanted a big breakfast at noon, yes, he sleeps in when he doesn't have something going on. We went to Denny's where I had lunch of  an omelet and gave Steve my hashbrowns and he gave me his ham. Marriage.

Tonight .... I'm going to be going off meal plan for the first time since June 17th but my online mentor says it's okay and actually recommends doing the 80/20 thing mentally because it's difficult to be 100% compliant in the real world. Steve has been craving a pizza since last weekend. I had a coupon for a free one at Papa Murphy's so I got him the one we usually get and I got their Delight pizza with a super thin crust and the Herb Chicken Mediterranean with ....
  • Olive Oil
  • Garlic
  • Herb Chicken
  • Spinach
  • Sun-Dried Tomatoes
  • Feta
  • Zesty Herb
.... so pretty much everything I can have anyway.  It's the crust that had me worried but it's going to be okay. (big breath).

There will probably be thunderstorms this evening. They had one of those annoying interruptions on tv of a severe thunderstorm watch start at 1pm through 9pm. Way to cover your bases, guys.

Gotta go change some laundry.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: