Thursday, August 22, 2013

I can get behind this philosophy

Simplicity

Yeah, not much going on so not much to write about. Walk the dogs, work, fix dinner, read, bed. Monday through Friday. Because Steve had orientation to help with on Monday night at the gun club my days are all screwed up so this has seemed than an especially long week. When Steve is gone my brain says Wednesday and it's been saying the next day is Thursday but it's been saying that since Tuesday.

I watched a stupid Hallmark channel movie last night. The acting was so bad between the two main characters it was like watching a train wreck or car crash in slow motion. I couldn't look away. Wasted two hours. ARRRGHHH! 

I'm still reading the Hart book but I have two 14-day-ers from the library now and then Tuesday is the Louise Penny (!!!).

Tonight I have Motive to watch. I think there will be leftovers for dinner. It's still hot out, in the 90s. Blech.

Stay cool, my friends, and nap often ...

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: