Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hello .... may I come in?

9533393605_97cd2f432f_c


Chores done for a Saturday. We're splurging on Cactus Creek walleye for dinner, num!

While at Walmart I checked out the movies -- I know, I know -- and ta da! They had the first season of Sherlock! Woot! I've been looking for that for a while. I have season two but really wanted the first as well. They also had the first season of How the West was Won. Gosh, I enjoyed that show when I was young.  I'd like to see if Steve would like the Sherlock so maybe I can convince him to watch the first episode tonight.

I finished the Hart book and will be auditioning for the next read. I did get notification today from Amazon that the Penny book is starting its journey here and will be here Tuesday (wouldn't it be lovely if it got here Monday?)

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful book! I finished it a few days ago and cannot get it out of my head. It is pure magic. It was everything I hoped it would be and much more. Thank you so much. You are a great writer...
EL James