Sunday, October 20, 2013

Do NOT sneak up on Ninjas!

Whoa!  Never Sneak up on me, Bro!


I finished MATCHED last night. I'm not sure yet what is next for me to read. While I'm not pursuing any particular reading goals this year, I'm about 15 books away from reading 100 books this year (about average for me) so I may be concentrating on books that I love and really want to read as a better way to reach that mark. We'll see.  So I maybe be reading the next in the Matched trilogy rather more quickly after finishing it and reading the next Elizabeth Moon sooner, too, rather than a slower book like a Dorothy Dunnett. I don't really have any big new releases pending.

We have Walking Dead and then Talking Dead to watch tonight. Oh! I was going to try to catch last week's premiere of Comic Book Men on On Demand. I won't watch the new episode tonight because it's on at 10pm again even if it is just a half hour. Nope. That's just too late with early alarm on a Monday morning.

I picked up the season one DVD of Elementary and re-watched the pilot episode - saw it several months ago on the Internet. It's a good series that I never made time for last year and this year it is on at 9pm which on a Thursday isn't necessarily worth staying up for when one is tired. :) The Blacklist, yes, is worth staying up for (tomorrow!).

Back to work tomorrow - the last week at RMHN. Not sad.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: