Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Excuse me, not done yet

Department of Veterans Affairs Spent $1 Million on TV Ads During Government Shutdown
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/department-veterans-affairs-spent-1-million-tv-ads-government-shutdown/#fCHxq3vXYFDSIggP.99
Don't Touch the Pawcet!

I would currently take this self-sufficient dog over my two. They got out this morning. THE ELECTRIC WIRE WAS ON. Steve was looking. I went home and looked for two hours. I was almost out of gas, called my brother to come help .... and they came up the driveway as casual as can be. Where the hell they were I don't know because I drove and drove with windows down whistling and listening for the sound of dogs barking in the neighborhood as a sign of where they might be. Silence. I drove three times in the field, I drove in subdivisions outside our own. Nada. Oh are they in trouble.

And I have a headache.

Tonight, just going to read.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: