Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Neener, neener, I'm outside

I Left a Chew Toy Outside...

... Aaaannnnd the dogs were gone yesterday when I got home from work and they apparently had been out all day for how tired they were and limping -- I think muscle fatigue, they were fine this morning. I found them fairly quickly, fed and watered them, and they zonked out the rest of the evening. Yes, the electric wire was on. We kept them inside today.

I have Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (7 pm), The Voice (8pm), and Cold Justice (8pm) tonight on TV.

Best line from last night's The Blacklist:
Red (James Spader): Your witness is dead, you lost Lorca, and he took Agent Keen. I'd say my meeting with Lorca might be the equivalent of you falling on your ass and falling on a pile of Christmas.
I'm back to reading the Val McDermid, THE TORMENT OF OTHERS. I'm auditioning the Kindle read and will tell you about the choice when that happens. My choices are from among three digital loans from the library.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: