Thursday, October 10, 2013

Well, I TRY. How about a participation trophy?

This Guy is Not Impressed

I'd like to tell you what I'm going to read next but I haven't figured that out yet. It could be next in series of Val McDermid or I don't know.  I am continuing in the Elizabeth Moon space opera, MARQUE AND REPRISAL and enjoying the heck out of it. But how can you read just one book....???

And I just read this: Argh!   NOOOOOooo!
NBC is giving Remington Steele the reboot treatment. The network is developing a half-hour comedy that will act as a sequel to the 1980s series that starred Pierce BrosnanDeadline reports.
The sequel, which will also be titled Remington Steele, will follow Olivia Holt, the daughter of Remington Steele (Brosnan) and Laura Holt (Stephanie Zimbalist), who reopens the Remington Steele Detective Agency, according to Deadline.
 Nooooo!!!! Leave it alooooooonnnnnne!

We kept the boys inside today, not trusting them even with the wire on. And Coda lost his collar somewhere so I have to go to Petsmart after work to get new one and tags.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: