Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday! Put your hands in the air like you just. don't. care!


Sooooo, I don't know what's going on with my reading. I'm not slumping. Not really. But I'm suddenly hooked on the more visual side of storytelling ... TV, which is very unlike me.


SO this weekend I have Outlander tomorrow evening.....

Claire and Geillis stand trial for witchcraft after Laoghaire's jealous machinations and while Jamie is away with Dougal and the Duke of Sandringham; Claire learns a secret about Geillis' past.

And Game of Thrones on Sunday......

Arya arrives in Braavos. Pod and Brienne run into trouble on the road. Cersei fears for her daughter's safety in Dorne as Ellaria Sand seeks revenge for Oberyn's death. Stannis tempts Jon. An adviser tempts Daenerys.
And I do have so much to read. Just new books this past week and a half: Nora Roberts, Susanna Kearsley, Simone St. James, etc. What a bother. But I feel I'm getting closer. :)

Otherwise, no plans for the weekend. Cleaning chores. May run some errands. I think Steve has a gun show to attend here in town.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: