Thursday, April 2, 2015

Go on without me



I'm feeling a little under the weather but can't indulge it until the weekend. So I'm just muscling through the day until bedtime tonight. :)

Colder today, 30s this morning and a high of 50. Maybe some soup and grilled cheese for dinner?

On 4MA, someone asked to list our five favorite characters and I put great thought into my list. I limited this to mysteries only since 4MA is a specifically mystery reading group. I did not consider any mysteries that featured real life people as characters because the authors are only embellishing on what that real person created in their own life. And while I love a lot of authors and their characters, these five are the best-est for me:

  • Feste/Theophilos - Alan Gordon, author
  • Eve Dallas - J.D. Robb, author
  • Will Trent - Karin Slaughter, author
  • Dr. Genevieve Lenard - Estelle Ryan, author
  • Sebastian St. Cyr - C. S. Harris, author


There are many, many, many authors that are auto-buys for me, who create great worlds and characters but I couldn't list them all, of course.

Maybe another time I could list my favorite sleuth duos.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 


No comments: