Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Stay right there. It'll be a while


My long week continues. Tired again. Tonight I have Broadchurch season 2 episode 5. But I have seen it online so if I need to, I can skip it tonight.


The surprise defense witness proves to be a liability and Vicar Paul refuses to testify on Joe Miller's behalf. Joe's son Tom is happy to do so but before he can take the stand a bitter argument breaks out between the two barristers, reopening old wounds and making winning the case personal. Ellie determines to solve the Sandbrook case; Hardy collapses - his symptoms are getting worse. They discover that Claire may have lied to protect Ashworth and that Ricky Gillespie, father of one of the victims, may not be as innocent as first thought. She and Hardy are led to a sinister location. 

 I finished the David Weber book last night. That's three in a row by this author so it's time to give it break. In the meantime, next week I've got a couple Kindle books coming, standalones. One by Susanna Kearsley and the other by Simone St. James. 



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: