Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday? I disapprove.... Strongly.


All right. I've finished the available seasons of NICS: Los Angeles and I'm having anxiety. (no not really, calm down, Mom; this is just hyperbole for the sake of humor). But, yes, I'm totally obsessed with partners Deeks and Kensi. Funny banter and their love story just destroyed me (again, hyperbole). Here's my two favorite funny scenes of them together:





My God, I love them.

The Game of Thrones finale last night delivered. A shocking ending with a death (maybe) of a popular character. Now we wait until April 2016. Doncha just love it? There is strong speculation/evidence that the character himself "died" but he will be resurrected in a different persona next year. It's fantasy, they can do that. The pieces are in place. Oh and Tyrion and Varys are together again. Love it!

Cooler today but it will be back in the 70s and 80s starting tomorrow. Bah.

Have a great Monday!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: