Monday, June 1, 2015

Throw us the &#%$&%-ing BALL!



Get to know ya:


Favorite Drink? (alcoholic or not) 
I guess it would be hot, sweet tea. I associate it with visits with my grandparents when I was a kid.  



Do you have any brothers or sisters? 
One each. I'm the middle kid and the younger sister. That should tell you a lot about me right there. 

If you could live in any era – what era would you live in? why?
Live in, not visit. That's tough. It would depend on things. I really enjoy the conveniences of now like central heat, electricity, and running water, the Internet, availability of medicine. But I really hate the cultural/governmental things going on. Hmmm. I would prefer, in another time period, that I were better-off-to-well-off in order to be somewhat comfortable. I'd like to be in a position of seeing the "great events" of the time period. So. Shakespeare's theatre era? 
The American Revolution and be involved in the upper levels of the forming government?   

Favorite meal? 
Maybe spaghetti. 


Do you cook? Bake? Both?  
I used to bake sometimes years and years ago. I cook in order to feed us. 
Favorite flower?  
White daisy. 
How did you meet your best friend?  
Ok, now you're going to think that I'm asocial. I don't have a best friend. And I like it. 

How did you meet your spouse?
I was assistant manager at a computer gaming store and the manager introduced us. 




Dream vacation spot?  
 Ireland. Always.

Do you drive? If so, what kinda of car do you have?
You HAVE to drive in Montana. Big Sky country means lots of space to move around in. A Lincoln Navigator named Jarvis. 


What is your favorite book?  Movie? TV show? 
Book: Persuasion

Movie: Gosford Park
TV show:  Right now? Arrow.
 

Notice I didn't sneak in a photo of Stephen Amell? Hmmm? 

If I were a fictional character, who would I be?
 I'm not sticking to female characters. Captain James Tiberius Kirk.

 
Hidden talent? 
I can sing, though I'm not a first soprano anymore. 
 
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Depends on the age I was at the time of the question. An artist. A writer. An investigative journalist. 
 
If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?  Why?
America. The freedoms we have here are unparalleled.  

 
You all of sudden have $10,000 what do you do with it?
 Put it toward student loan.
  
Cat or Dog person?
Dogs. Always.  

 





 
What is one thing that you have to do everyday to make your day complete?
Read. Reading is magic.

Beach or the forest?
Forest. 
  
Do you collect anything?  What?
Um, books. To read, not for collecting for collecting sake purposes. No first editions or autographs.

 

What's your sign?
Really? Scorpio


Something about you that most people don't know?
I used to stutter.



  Or have your big sister leave the message for you because she knows what you're trying to say.....And she's a talker.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: