Tuesday, June 2, 2015

What ... you were expecting something funny?


I'm currently (still) reading ANATOMY OF EVIL by Will Thomas. Getting close to finishing. Kinda looking around for what to read next. Lots to choose from but I don't know what mood I'm in.



Yes, I have lots from which to choose. That is not the problem.

What am I binge watching now? NCIS: Los Angeles. For a formula TV show, it is not bad. It's the secondary characters who make it work and it has Linda Hunt. You can't go wrong with Linda Hunt.


I've loved her since The Year of Living Dangerously movie (1982) for which she won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for playing Billy; yes, a man and did it brilliantly. Also, a very pretty Mel Gibson was in his prime in that movie.  I'm in season 2 of the show via Amazon Instant.

I could watch The Flash rerun tonight on regular TV. I've not seen most of the episodes.



Yeah, that's a Flash reference. He was teary a lot in the finale. Moving on...

Music ... not listening today.

Not much else going on. Tuesday. June. Full moon. Warm with thunderstorms expected.





Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: