Friday, June 19, 2015

You've got to get me out this


So tomorrow I'll be working the gun tournament. All day. There is no escape though I will be looking for that rescue copter ... hint, hint.

Random thoughts:

I'm totally addicted to Spicy Sweet Chili sunflower seeds:


Our new phone system's ringtone sounds like a cellphone underwater in a fish tank.


I'm in season 4 of my re-watch of NCIS: Los Angeles.



Allergies today are driving my eyes crazy. I should wear an eyepatch over my left one because it's burning but then I'd look like a pirate.


And it's not even Talk Like A Pirate Day (September 19th!).

When the receptionist forgets to put the coffee pot in the maker and it's on auto ... it makes a huge mess.


This is the actual photo. It was way worse. And I'm the first one in in the morning so I had to clean it all up. Not fun.

See ya Monday!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: