Tuesday, June 16, 2015

No WAY! Get outta town!


Vengeance is mine. One of our installers over the past few months has been trying to quietly creep up to my door and jump out at me to scare me in my office .... all in fun. And he rarely succeeds because I'm a Former Babysitter (copyright pending). I do not show fear easily nor am I ticklish. Comes with the job and the babysitting credentials. Kevin does sometimes make me jump ... on rare occasions. Very rare. But I got him back yesterday. He jumped out and surprised me but I was armed: I had a long-range (38-feet), high-powered water gun and got him good.



I had it at the ready for two weeks and even had to bait the trap to get him to act more quickly and now I expect some form of retaliation in my future. And I must plan my next chess move.

Not much else going on in the realm. Work, sleep, computer-ing. Repeat.

Slipping in a Densi eye-roll photo:


I'm sneaky like that.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: