Monday, June 8, 2015

Mondays ... mleh!



I have a new TV obsession slash binge watch. NCIS: Los Angeles, in particular partners Kenzi and Deeks:


She's serious; he's goofy. And I love it. There's six seasons -- I'm in season 4 -- and then I'll have to watch it (another show!) when season 7 premieres this Fall. God help me. And I don't hate Chris O'Donnell anymore and who knew LL Cool J could act? Huge sigh.

Game of Thrones was the next-to-last episode of the season last night and historically it is the "whopper" episode. Big, big things happen. And last night's was ugly -- a king-wanna-be burned his young teen daughter alive as a sacrifice to his god. Ever since I was in grade school, I cannot stand to witness anything/anyone burning. So this was tough on me -- I had my eyes closed and covered my ears and told Steve to squeeze my hand when it was over. But on the good/funny side, Tyrion saw a dragon again. This is twice now and his reaction is laugh-out-loud wonderful:


Come on, you'd do the same, admit it. 

Hot hot hot HOT today....


Ok, THAT may be an exaggeration. It was already 70 at 6am and supposed to get in the 90s today and tomorrow. I can't emphasis enough how much I hate that.

 Stay cool.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: