Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Debate prep


Yeah, I'm not going to watch the debate tonight. I have Arrow at 7. Woot!


"A Matter of Trust"
Green Arrow is forced to battle new drug dealer Garret Runnels, who is terrorizing Star City, after Wild Dog strikes out on his own to take the dealer down but quickly learns he's not up to the task.



Oh yeah.

Still plugging away on my reads. Last night I really didn't get a whole lot read because sleep was way more important.


On the TV front, I don't watch them on first run on regular TV, but I have enjoyed Conviction (with Haley Atwell) and Bull (with Michael Weatherly) as episodes available on Amazon Prime. This Sunday will be a problem. The season premiere of The Walking Dead (where we finally find out which one Negan killed of our guys) is at the same time as NCIS: Los Angeles. Bah.


But one will survive this via Amazon Prime. :)  Thanks.

Have a good one! 



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: