Tuesday, October 18, 2016

I'm tired of this day. I need a new one.


Man, today I'm just wiped out. Perhaps the previous days are catching up to me.


So tonight I'll feed the boys, made Steve's dinner, have my dinner, maybe watch Flash on TV, read and go to bed. See? So much to do. There's a whole list.


Still reading the same stuff but moving ahead slowly.


Whatever.

Ok, going a little political here because the word has to get out. Project Veritas has been undercover for the past year with the Hillary campaign. They're releasing videos, one per day of the corruption they've found. You must watch these. Two so far. The Mainstream Media establishment isn't cover this. I don't care who you're voting for, this is illegal and needs to be stopped or we've lost America.




The first was out yesterday and already one of the people in the videos has been fired. Woot!

Have a great day

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: