Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wha... ?! It's only Wednesday?


I was talking to Steve yesterday about our future and issues with his mom's estate and so forth. I told him I couldn't rescue him from the upcoming battles but I was working on a book project. He said he'd been waiting 20 years for that. I said I didn't know who the "Big Bad Guy" was until recently. You can't write a book without knowing who the Big Bad Guy is. But now I know.



Tonight I have Arrow "Penance":


Oliver and Lyla team up on a secret mission for Diggle. Felicity finds out and disapproves of the plan and opts to stay behind. When Tobias Church launches a deadly assault against the city, Felicity must decide if she wants to send the recruits out sans the Green Arrow.



Otherwise, Steve has shooting tonight. I'm still reading Anthony Mendez's book. I'm up to the point where he did the Argo exfiltration of  6 of the Iran hostages.


It was 41 this morning while walking the dogs and is supposed to get to 73 today. Indian summer. Actually, it looks like fairly nice weather for the next ten days. I would've put money on us getting snow by my birthday because it always does.


But it's looking like maybe not this year.

Have a great day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: