Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Gobsmacked


I didn't look at all last night. I looked this morning.




I was completely surprised.

I have to tell you, I got through yesterday listening to music. And for some reason I was having musical flashbacks to my grade school years when everyone was in love with Donny Osmond. I've loved his performance of Joseph and his Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.


He did over 2000 performances with that show. I guess I didn't realize he started with his brothers on the Andy Williams show WHEN HE WAS 5.




Every week they had new performances, dancing singing playing different instruments. All before he was 10. 


Un-freakin'-amazing. They are "un-cool" now, but the talent is unbelievable. 

 Tonight I have Arrow "So It Begins"


Oliver searches for connections between Prometheus' victims, and Felicity and Curtis discover the victims have a mysterious link to Oliver's past. Meanwhile, Thea has a heart-to-heart with Lance; and Felicity considers telling Malone the truth about her work.

Otherwise I'm reading. Have a good one!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: