Wednesday, November 23, 2016

What, no beef or ham this year?! COME ON, MAN!



Happy Thanksgiving Eve! Day three of a three-day work week. Four day weekend ahead!


No Arrow on tonight. Bah. Holidays.


Ah damn. In looking for a gif to use I saw a bunch of Oliver Queen/Felicity shots. Damn I miss them being together. Damn you season 5! I may need to re-watch some earlier seasons when they were falling in love just to feel better.


But with a four-day weekend, I'm hoping to get some stuff done. Want to work on my project so that means computer time. I hope to read a lot. I would like to view some Amazon Instant/Netflix. Naps. Productive!


Tomorrow, it will be just Steve and me. I'll cook dinner, we'll watch Dallas play in the afternoon and the Steelers in the evening. 



After that ... I won't be participating in Black Friday. I never do. Having been in retail on the other side, I won't contribute to the carnage.




I don't know if I'll be posting again until next Monday. Have to play it by ear.

Happy Thanksgiving! Be safe and happy!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: