Monday, November 20, 2017

I'm the same way, little dude.


I had a very good weekend. I was going to meet with a friend for a cup of coffee for an hour on Saturday morning. It turned into five hours. Yowza!  We were just talking and talking.


Drank only one cup of coffee though.

I didn't get to much of the leisure stuff I had planned to do this weekend. DIDN'T watch Netflix at all. Read some more but didn't finish the Crosby book yet.



Tonight on TV I have Scorpion, "It's Raining Men (of War)":


On Thanksgiving, Team Scorpion’s new neighbor, Florence (guest star Tina Majorino), joins them at sea on a mission to destroy a floating island of trash, but her flawed contribution leaves her, Walter and Happy stranded on the quickly dissolving island. Also, Toby works with Cabe to uncover the details of his father’s death that he has suppressed since he was a boy





Sorry, I can't linger. Have a great day!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: