Tuesday, November 14, 2017

No, I'm not coming out.



Tuesday.



Tonight on TV we have The Curse of Oak Island. "Dead Man's Chest":

A treasure chest from the 1700s reveals evidence of a possible pirate presence on Oak Island. Meanwhile, the brothers get stunning news about a find from the GAL-1 shaft

After that, instead of returning with Hunting Hitler which was so interesting, they're starting a new series, The Hunt for the Zodiac Killer. "The New Suspect":



In the premiere of a chronicle of the hunt for California's Zodiac Killer, who murdered at least five people in the San Francisco Bay Area in the late 1960s and early '70s, a prime suspect with code training emerges.

Also, This Is Us, "Number One":

Kevin goes back to his high school to accept an award. Jack and Rebecca get excited about their kids' futures.
I will watch this episode tomorrow.

I finally finished the Galbraith book. I liked it a lot. I'm not sure what's next. I have sooooo many.


True. I just don't have all the time I want to read. Although today is a nice, dark, damp day and would be perfect for reading. I'd better figure out the next one quickly.



Have a great day




Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: