Wednesday, November 22, 2017

My general plan in life


Wednesday. The end of a long three-day week of 9 1/2 hour days.


I don't have anything in particular on TV tonight to watch. It's my first Wednesday officially off in twelve weeks from the NAMI class. I could watch the Scorpion episode from Monday.


Or I could be sucked into a Hallmark Christmas movie.


What I need to do is read but I haven't picked out the next one yet. Hunnnndreds to choose from.


I'm not sure whether I'll be posting tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day. It'll just be Steve and I. We'll probably have dinner about 1-ish. He'll sleep in; I'll walk the boys and go back to bed. I'm NOT a fan of the Macy's parade. Big balloon-y things don't thrill me.


And there'll be football ... and ARROW! 


"Thanksgiving":

Oliver celebrates Thanksgiving with his family but the happy moment is interrupted. Meanwhile, Black Siren returns to wreak havoc on the holiday.




Have a good rest of the day




Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: