Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Why do we have to do this?



I got my driver's license renewed today. Just squeaked under the wire. Worst. Photo. Ever. I'm not kidding.



It will never be brought out voluntarily by me. I may have to lose it and get a replacement. I will never talk about it again. I am not joking.



Tonight we have the two-hour season premiere of The Curse of Oak Island. "Forever Family":


In the season premiere, trouble unfolds during a difficult dive as the brothers double their efforts to locate the original Money Pit in an ambitious engineering operation. Meanwhile, the fellowship of the dig must face the upsetting loss of one of their own.

I also have This Is Us, "The Most Disappointed Man":

Randall adjusts to the foster system. Kate and Toby take the next step in their relationship. Kevin visits Sophie in New York. Jack and Rebecca finalize Randall's adoption.
I'll be watching this tomorrow. 

Have a better rest of the day ....


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: