Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Or there's nothing on TV for the first time in a while


After having four shows on Monday and five shows on last night ... I've got nothing on TV tonight.


Let's see. Hmmm, what happened last night? Anything? I'm thinking .... Hold on ... Oh yeah ....

Oliver and Felicity FINALLY got married .....


...... after six seasons of torture!!



Diggle said it for all of us:


Overall, the cast and crew of all four shows -- Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and Supergirl -- did an amazing job and created a four-hour crossover MOVIE. Kudos and well done.


So again, tonight ..... nothing. Nada. Nyet. Nien.


So. I guess I'll ...  like ... read ... or something.


No, that will be really good. I REALLY need to read.


(and look, he's even holding a book!)

Steve had to work out of town today but theoretically if he gets back in time he has the gun range tonight. So I'll just hang with the boys -- which they love -- and I don't have to worry about making dinner and I will read.


Have a good rest of your day


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: