Monday, November 6, 2017

Winter is here. Really



We got some snow this morning. Two or three inches in about two hours. Enough to make me decide to not go home for lunch. High today is supposed to be 19. The rest of the week is supposed to hit the 30s.


Tonight I have Scorpion on TV but, again, being on at 9, I probably won't make it. Mondays are tough.  "Go With the Flo(rence)":

While tracking a device that can prevent a nuclear meltdown through the Los Angeles sewers, Walter learns the nuances of listening and not offering advice to Paige. Also, Team Scorpion meets Florence, their new neighbor at the garage, after she sends a mix of smelly chemicals through their shared ventilation as a warning to keep the noise down.



I'm about 21 percent into the Galbraith book, THE CUCKOO'S CALLING (via Kindle). I'm enjoying it. I don't know why I was afraid it would be an INCOMPETENT private eye. Strike is very competent. Even though I know the author is JK Rowling, I could probably have told you the author is a young adult writer. It uses a lot of descriptive words to create the scene.


Anyhoo.... Have a great day. Stay warm.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: