Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Hump day (I hate that phrase)


 Steve has the gun range tonight. I was thinking chili for dinner but now I'm kinda thinking pizza.



And what will I do tonight? I don't know. Nothing.


I wish I could get over this reading slump. I really do have way whole lot of stuff to read.


I really do need to meditate.


Oh speaking of metaphysical, I ordered some new tarot cards. The artwork is just amazing! Here's an example.


Major Arcana:

 

Cups:


 Wands:



Pentacles:




Swords:


So pretty! Hope they get here soon.

I found this funny thing on Tumblr about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and how Fitz and Simmons have gone through so much (we're cursed) keeping  apart.



Fitzsimmons: Were destiny, we’re fate

 
Almost-death: haha wanna bet
Fitzsimmons: *defies almost death*
Almost-death: damn nevermind


Space: imma fuck this relationship up real good
Fitzsimmons: are you, though? *defies space*
Space: holy shit


fake-reality: ok they’ll never beat the framework
Fitzsimmons: *sigh* here we go *defies fake reality*
Fake-reality: I...damn


Time: Haha they’ll never beat me
Fitzsimmons: *defies time*
Time: fuck!


Death: Step aside idiots, it’s my turn
Almost-death, space, fake-reality, time: Just...don’t
Fitzsimmons: No.
Death: Fitz is dead
Fitzsimmons: Is he, though?
Death:.........
Fitzsimmons:.........
Death: *crying in the corner**whispering* What the fuck




Have a great day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: