Monday, May 7, 2018

Oh, Monday.



And the week begins again.



Nothing on TV for me tonight. Hey, maybe I could read, 'cause I didn't at all this weekend.


We went to see Avengers: Infinity War on Saturday night.


 There's a LOT of superheroes in that movie. That ending ...


No spoilers here. Let's just say there will be a part 2 next year and this was a cliffhanger all-is-lost ending like Empire Strikes Back.



Which as everyone knows, is the best Star Wars movie of them all. The young teenage boys sitting next to me were sniffling.


One more immediate question is how will this be done on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? They can't ignore it. It's cataclysmic. The movies did it to the TV before  -- totally changing the game -- and they've done it again.



Or they just hate the creators. Something. 

Have a good one



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: