Thursday, May 3, 2018

This is apparently me


There's a great store downtown called Vintage Apothecary. Melissa was hosting an Aura Photographer today. I had my aura recorded. This is me.


He said he's never seen one that was that golden before. I said he must say that to all the girls. So what does this mean? In a nutshell:
Joy and happiness surround you now. Your excitement is contagious, life is your playgound, and you make everything fun. At heart you are a happy, laughing child. You also have a bright and curious intellect hungry for new and exciting ideas. 

With a touch of green healing.

I'm a puppy.

In other exciting news, Arrow tonight  "Docket No. 11-19-41-73":



The pressure mounts for Oliver, who begins to wonder if he will lose everything in his battle to save Star City. A familiar face returns.

 TOMMY MERLYN!



He was killed off in Season 1. Nobody is really dead dead in Arrow-verse so the actor has made a couple sporadic appearances since then. Last year he was killed again but it was his alternate on another Earth. We're now in Season 6. So I'm curious to see "who" this is.




In other news, I'm working on a new story idea. Fingers crossed. 


Have a great day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: