Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Yeah (hair flip)


The basic concept of my book kinda gelled today. Woot!



Nothing on TV tonight as far as I can tell. And all my shows have now finaled. The long summer now starts until September season premieres.


NCIS Los Angeles: the team was in a vehicle that got hit with a rocket.




Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: Fitz dies but his frozen earlier-in-time version is out there somewhere that they're going to fetch.



Timeless: Don't even know if it will come back after this season but Lucy and Wyatt from five years in the future show up.



Arrow: Oliver in jail.




But it's all good.


What am I doing tonight? I don't know. Stare at whatever Steve watches? Read? (slumping, remember?), journal/work on book some more? Sleep?


Have a good one



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: