Friday, July 2, 2021

Happy Independence Day weekend


 TGIF .

 


I won't be posting the next three days for the long weekend so above is my traditional patriotic puppy. I love him. 

 


No plans for the weekend other than keeping the dogs calm. I'd like to go to the bead shop tomorrow afternoon. Not to keep working on the projects I'm in the middle of, really, because I don't want any obligations or stress. I want to just go there and play with beads. I think this bracelet is one of the last times I really went and played in the boxes of same-ish colored beads at the shop.

 


And still my most favorite of anything I've made. I haven't really played in designing in over a year and maybe a half. It's time. And I've learned a lot since then. And I do want to try some things I've viewed in videos in regular bead jewelry making techniques.

 


 So just reading, binging, beading. Cleaning some.  Sleeping as much as possible.

 


 Happy Independence Day


 Have a good weekend


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: