Thursday, July 15, 2021

Keeping an eye on the weekend....


 Thursday.

 Last night I played with the grab bag beads. And as is my usual practice, once I started, I came up with a completely different idea.

 


 Because inspiration takes over, thank God. Here's what I've come up with for some of them. I wasn't looking to make a jewelry set per se but that's exactly what I've got.

 


 From left to right: The three circles will be a bracelet hooked together and then a chain of some sort to go around back, however the three crystals in these circles will be a contrasting configuration. The blue and green items will be earrings. The two circles at the bottom will be earrings. The large circle on the right will be a pendant. 


 And as a reminder, here is the grab bag beads.

 


 I went to Joanne's during my lunch today because I had a coupon plus they're having a sale. OMG. I will be going back tomorrow. I got some regular supplies but TONS of clearance and sale beads, most of which were under $3 each. Stuff to use for this challenge and stuff I'll use to make more jewelry because I'm hooked on the feeling of being in the creative zone and when I'm there, I could have stayed up all night and not be tired.

 


So now I have some ideas and materials for the other beads in the grab bag. 

 


 And tonight I'll be doing wire wrapping for the first time with the blue crystals. I'm a little nervous. It's a major part of jewelry making --  that I've never done before. I'm sure once I've done it, practiced it, it will be fine.

 


 It's just the first time and I can't put it off any longer.

 
  Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: