Thursday, July 29, 2021

ONLY in the 90s is still too freakin' hot ... just sayin'


 Thursday

 


Well, I worked on some of my grab bag jewelry and I think I've got some of the last pieces figured out. 

 


I love the feeling when inspiration and creativity strike.

 


 Lots of pendants but, truly, other than earrings what you can you do with hoops? I had a lot of them.

 


Again, according to the guidelines, I don't have to use every little piece I received but I'm just challenging myself to do so. 

 


 Don't know if I'll work on it again tonight. I may just read.

 Oh, almost forgot. Happy binging news. Lucy Lawless's online series, Murder is My Life that I enjoyed so much is getting a second season. I was so bummed that there was only one available when I watched it, what, last year. But I randomly looked it up yesterday and saw 10 episodes of season two will premiere at the end of August. 


Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: