Thursday, April 21, 2022

Hang in there, baby, Friday's coming


 Thursday

 

 Coda will be coming home tonight. I'm still a little afraid that I can't be watching him all the time and that he might try to do something that will compromise his incision stitches. But I kinda felt pressure from the vet. Perhaps they need the space.

 


It will. It will have to be. We'll adapt. He'll adapt. He's alive and smiley. 

The 100 Day Project. I still don't have anything to show. I worked a little bit on the fringe bracelet. I'm hoping to add a fourth pass on it to put in some of the small pearl beads that were in the found objects. Then it will be done. 

 


 Had two interviews set up for the sales person this week ... two no shows.

 


 Nothing on TV. Name of the game tonight is keep Coda quiet and laying pretty much on the floor unless I'm there to help him with the sling onto a couch.

 


 They'll both have to come to work tomorrow.

Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: