Wednesday, April 20, 2022

I refuse to believe it's only Wednesday


 Yep, Wednesday.

I only have a few minutes left of finishing the fringe bracelet ... if I go with only three passes on it like the YouTube instructions say. I'm contemplating doing a fourth pass through with the tiny pearls I have left and are part of the found objects. I think the foundation beads will take a fourth pass through them. I'm just thinking it would look even fuller.

 


 I visited Coda at lunch today. He's looking very very good. It was a little shocking at first because the area remaining is all shaved. But he's always such a smiley attitude. And maybe the fentanyl patch was helping that.

 


 There was pressure to take him home today but my only concern is that at some point in these early days I won't be watching and he'll try to jump up on a couch -- even if we have it blocked -- and come down wrongly and rip things open. I would prefer to have some extra time of healing. And there's absolutely no way I can stay home with him during the week. And I feel sometimes like a bad pet mom.

 

The veterinarian makes me feel that way. The attendants don't. We like them better. And we probably should have done this a couple years ago.

Steve has the gun range tonight. Ryker and I will hang out together.

 


Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: