Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Why is it only Tuesday?


 Tuesday.

 


The 100 Day Project:

 


 Day 72 (and April found object):

 


 I am teaching myself to pace myself. Here's the design so far I played with last night. 

 


Tonight we have The Curse of Oak Island to watch. I also have a live stream of Randee. I'm not sure what we're having for dinner, maybe chicken. But I'll have to have it ordered and delivered.

 


 Coda continues to do better and I continue to not get as freaked out. I don't think, however, that I'll go to beading at lunch tomorrow. Both dogs don't like to have me out of their sight and not really fair to receptionist to babysit a special needs kind of kid.

 


But I think it will be ok for Saturday at home with Steve there. Maybe.

Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: