Thursday, April 14, 2022

We all feel that way sometimes


 Thursday

 


I didn't manage to make a piece of jewelry last night for Day 60. I tried to make a bracelet with some carnelian beads but the holes were too small. And then I tried a lot of different things. Nothing came together. 

 


Today's daily The 100 Day Project inspiration email that I subscribed to mentioned lemons and lemonade.

 


 Here's how I responded:

I was doing a piece a jewelry every day until Day 55. A lot of stress at family business, a wounded fur baby, lack of sleep, came together. I had to accept it again last night. Both missed nights I did spend some time trying to put something together so I'll have accept that is enough -- the attempt without a finished piece. The process, the journey, is the point. Not the destination. It's just a nice little bonus to have something to show off a bit. :)
Last night I did manage to do some cleaning. A small drop in the bucket but I did it.


 At morning coffee online this morning, Randee offered a challenge to do a "Not For You" piece of jewelry. And it was kinda the kick in the pants to get my juices flowing.

 


 And maybe, just maybe, use some Found Objects to do it tonight.

 


 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: