Thursday, April 28, 2022

I've had it. I'm snookered.


Thursday. Sorry, I ran out of day yesterday. 

 


  The 100 Day Project

 


 Day 73 (and April found object):

 


 I didn't work on anything last night. Steve had the gun range but I just needed to sit and watch videos on YouTube. Didn't even read.

 


 I've got this; I can do anything thrown at me ... I just need some "me" time. Some quiet time; down time. I need there to be peace back in my world.

 


It was definitely the right decision to take the pressure of The 100 Day Project off. I did very well for 60 days so there's that.  


I took Coda for follow up at the vet this afternoon (side note, he was just going bonkers for some reason, going in all directions... adding to the stress). I was a little worried about the bottom portion of his stitches. The vet was very nice. Took out some stitches that were ready to come out. Put in staples where they had gotten loosened and gave me some ointment. She suggested that he continue to be monitored through next week so the boys will be coming to work again.



Tonight nothing on TV so we'll probably watch hockey or something. I'm hoping to make tacos if the grocery delivery person gets the job done for me. Thank goodness it's available. I haven't been able to stop to get groceries with the boys in the vehicle and too tired to do it at night. When I'm home; I'm home.

 


Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: