Friday, May 26, 2023

Friday! Long weekend ahead!

TGIF


Reading 1000 Pages Challenge update

Sunday: 551 pages. 

Monday: 100 pages. 

Tuesday: 50 pages. 

Wednesday: 67 pages

Thursday: 100

Total: 

 Remaining: 132 . I thought I'd be hitting my goal easily, but I've had problems focusing on reading task in the evenings or staying awake long enough to make a dent.

For the long weekend, and to give Steve something to watch because he prefers viewing his entertainment rather than reading something, I signed up today for the first-week-free promotion of Disney+ and ESPN+ bundle. We can catch up on the Marvel and Star Wars movies/shows and he can watch Formula One racing, Monaco Grand Prix going on this weekend. And then I'll cancel.

So much leisure activities so little time. Read! Nap! Crochet! Figure out live streaming finally! Clean! Going to the coffee shop tomorrow. Hanging with Keo. For three days.

But mostly just not stressing. Going with the flow. Just relaxing the brain.

 Have a good weekend

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: