Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I just call it "napping"


Steve has a gun class to coach tonight. If I'm feeling ambitious when I get home I may clean out the fridge. If I remember. We'll see.


Otherwise, I have Broadchurch season two episode four on BBCAmerica tonight:
Hardy is annoyed when reporter Olly questions him about Ashworth's return to Broadchurch whilst Ashworth himself confronts Ellie with accusations regarding Claire and Hardy and the prosecution closes its case with Jocelyn revealing to Beth why she was happy to act. Meanwhile Claire disobeys Hardy's instructions not to see Ashworth as Hardy and Ellie travel to Sandbrook to warn Cate Gillespie, mother of one of the victims, that Ashworth is back in the area. Cate is separated from her husband Ricky and tells Hardy something that could throw doubt on a certain party's guilt. As Sharon Bishop begins her defense a former Broadchurch resident returns to give evidence which stuns everybody.

Thanks to the magic of youtube, I've seen the episode and it's not a very important one in the whole scheme of things so if I decided to skip it, I could. But I love watching David Tennant's acting ... in anything ... so it wouldn't be a huge hardship to watch it again.

And I have lots of things to read, of course.

We woke up to snow this morning. Wet snow; it stayed off the streets pretty much but lined all the trees and bushes so it was really rather pretty out. But it's now in the 50s.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: