Friday, March 6, 2015

Tired is ... taking a long break on the steps

nap,puppy,tired,steps,difficult,golden retriever

You know that insurance commercial that has everyone looking at a shmooshed car and saying "They lived." ?  Well, you can say that after last night's banquet. I lived. I got home at 11 because I walked away after working 6 hours -- they would have kept me for a couple more hours I'm sure. But I had to be at work at 7:30 this morning. Yes, the committee has been doing it for longer but that's their gig, not mine. I was shanghaied.

Then Ryker, I think, was going through some kind of separation anxiety and was whimpering and wouldn't stop unless I kept petting him. That took me to about 1:00 I think. Who knows?

So. Very glad it's Friday.

No plans for the weekend beyond the usual chores and reading and napping.

I can't believe it's already Daylight Savings.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: