Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday ... gonna getchu getchu getchu


Would you believe none of our gang died last night on The Walking Dead?! They totally pulled a fast one on us! Now we wait until October for season six to start.



So this is going to be a long week for me, covering for the secretary who is out all week. So instead of my usual 42 1/2 hour week I'll be working 47 1/2 hours - no lunch breaks. Posts may be very short or nonexistent. Fore warned.

Nothing on TV for me tonight so maybe I'll get some reading done.

Oh, and I went to get my hair trimmed yesterday. A couple inches and maybe some long layers. FOUR inches later ... or more. There was a PILE of hair on the floor and I am shorn.



Hair just touching my shoulders. It feels lighter yes but I have no idea how to even dry it or do anything with it now.

 
It's been about a couple years since I've had it this way at least. I've been focused on one length and long. Ah well, it will grow. And Steve was still speaking to me after he saw it.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: