Friday, January 15, 2016

Don't LEAVE me!



TGIF! More phones today. But it's Friday.



A cold is trying to get me but I'm running away.



Currently reading lots. Nonfiction has sort been the trend this week.


Love that photo. So calm. I would love a poster or framed print to hang on my wall. 

This morning I stopped by Albertsons on the way to work. Had an almost close encounter with someone I really really never want to see again but then ran into a very dear friend of mine and had a great, albeit short, talk in the parking lot. Great morning!

Steve has a tournament tomorrow afternoon so it looks like we won't be going to see 13 Hours movie on opening weekend. Sunday afternoon is the Steelers playoff so that day is out. Then he's off to SHOT show on Monday. Gone until Friday. Also next week my shows are back from Christmas hiatus. More on that later.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: