Friday, January 1, 2016

They're more like guidelines ...


Happy new year! Ryker did have anxiety over the fireworks last night. Thankfully they didn't last too long. And this morning I slept through the Rose Bowl Parade. Ah well.

I wound up watching a complete dark horse last night -- not even mentioned in yesterday's post. There was a series that started in 2009 called Lie To Me, starring Tim Roth (love him).


In the show, Dr. Cal Lightman and his colleagues in The Lightman Group, based in D.C., accept assignments from third parties (commonly local and federal law enforcement), and assist in investigations, reaching the truth through applied psychology: interpreting microexpressions, through the Facial Action Coding System, and body language. Three seasons. I loved it when it first ran and now it is on both Amazon Prime and Netflix. I'd forgotten how good it was.

I have Sherlock tonight at 8.

I haven't chosen my next read yet. Too many possibilities actually.

It's hard to remember that today is Friday. :) We will be relaxing. I'll binge watch, search out a book, maybe nap though I slept pretty hard this morning, elevate leg,  munch on celery (oh boy) and generally laze. I could start a load of laundry if I'm feeling ambitious.









Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: