Thursday, January 21, 2016

Tough enough to drive pink (and a Hello Kitty car?)


Tonight I have the series premiere of Legends of Tomorrow, another spin off from Arrow (Flash was the first). "Pilot":


In the future, Vandal manages to do what no one else in history has ever accomplished: take over the entire world. That's why Time Master Rip Hunter becomes motivated to go back to 2016 and assemble a ragtag group of heroes. He wants them to join him aboard his time machine ship called the Waverider and attempt to thwart Vandal across time, hopefully stopping him before the horrible future where Rip comes from happens.




It looks awesome!

Looks like I've got a lot of nonfiction on my Kindle. I'm going to have to add something to my current reads.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: