Friday, January 22, 2016

Don't taunt me, human. I can't read.



On Sunday!! It's back!!  X Files, "My Struggle":


In the Season 10 opener, agents Mulder and Scully return after 13 years to investigate a government conspiracy at the behest of a popular web-TV-show host, who introduces them to a woman who claims she's an alien abductee and shares startling news with them.



Good LORD, I loved that show when it was first on.




The couple movies after that ... not so much. So my fingers are crossed for this mid-season re-boot.  I'm super excited and anxious at the same time.


Steve comes home from SHOT show tonight. I have to pick him and his friend up at the airport. At midnight.



But it will be a nice, relaxing weekend. Laundry, vacuuming, reading, binge-watching Revenge, etc.




Have a great weekend!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: