Thursday, May 12, 2016

I do this too.


My visit with Coda today was nice. I took him out onto the lawn again and let him lay in the sun which he loves. He's getting better. One of his back legs seems to be working pretty well. The other still has quite a way to go. But after only two weeks!


On TV tonight we'll probably watch 60 Days In. I think we're nearing the end. Otherwise I'm trying to remember to do some cleaning because it may be difficult this weekend with Coda home. And I want to finish the Armstrong book.

I've thought of a gift for Steve for his birthday on Monday. It's kinda a gamble but I've committed to it.


So we'll have to see how it goes. It could be another fail. Then I'm definitely just giving money for gifts from now on.


For those NOT tapped into the computer gaming world, Doom comes out tonight at midnight as a download. Steve is a gamer. He is so excited.


I imagine this weekend he'll just game and sleep, game and sleep. Stay up until 4am and sleep and game again.  He got a hugemongous monitor just for this moment. I mean this thing looks like a TV. Not joking.


At least I'll know where to find him.


See y'all tomorrow.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: