Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Still there?


Apparently Coda is doing some side work to help pay off his medical bills. Wait, I'm told this is pro bono, dammit. On Facebook, I came across a photo today that the vet posted to help promote some cleaning products.



Who can resist that smile, eh? I'm seeing a great career ahead of him.

Tonight I have Arrow, "Lost in the Flood":

Oliver and Diggle race to rescue Thea, while Felicity, Curtis and Noah join together to stop Darhk.
Last night's TV viewing was good. Some tears for NCIS. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D was suspenseful and didn't end on a terrible cliffhanger like last year. Two season finales down, one to go -- Arrow next week. Then I'll have my evenings free for the summer months .... to do other addictive things.


Steve has shooting tonight; I have an evening somewhat to myself. Much needed.


Have a great one, folks!


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: