Friday, May 27, 2016

So close to the 3-day weekend



It's the eve of a 3-day weekend!


As you can see on the sidebar, I haven't chosen something to read yet.


I am reading a new age book about the Akashic Records but y'all probably wouldn't be that interested in stuff like that.


But I have hopes that something will leap out at me and say, "Read ME!"


Last night with Coda, I took off his bungy cord thing on his gimpy leg that goes around his toes and hooked to his hock to keep the foot going in the right place. It kept slipping off the hock and was going around his ankle so I took it off in order to put it on more securely  because it has helped but was lighter than the tennis shoe thing. I noticed he was actually doing BETTER putting his leg/foot in place without it. Can you believe it??


 I'm really having hope now. It's been a long five or six weeks.

No plans for the weekend other than relaxing, napping, reading, surfing the Net, some cleaning ... you know, the usual. Only an extra day of it.


But I like it. "Me time" is required after an emotional-roller-coaster of a week.


 Have a lovely, safe Memorial Day weekend, folks.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: